Friday 13 May 2011

New Blog, Same Group!!!

The blog I had set up for this group disappeared! I have not got a clue where it went, so I have set up a new one.

I want to set up a new writing group based in the Crawley area for anyone aged between 18 and 30 who is interested in writing and would like to meet others of a similar age with similar interests.

The format and structure of the group will depend on the members. Once a reasonable number of people have expressed a wish in joining (we have 2 not including me so far!) then an introductory evening will be arranged (probably in a local pub).

We can discuss are aims and decide on which format will suit us best, this will ensure everyone gets the most out of the group.

Will we be the type of group that reads and comments on each others' work?

Will we be the type of group who just meets up regularly for a few drinks and a chat about how our writing is going?

Or do we want to set exercises, have competitions and guest speakers?

We will decide together!!

So, if you are interested, please e-mail me at jasecw@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment below.

Happy Writing!!!!!!!!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment